Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What a Mystery

Oh how I love a good mystery! I love to solve puzzles. I love a good riddle, but sometimes, I admit, I get frustrated when I don't get the answer. I am only willing to work at it for a little while and then I evaluate if it is worth all the time I am investing.




How glad and thankful I am that the Mystery of Christ is not a puzzle for us to solve. It is not a riddle without an answer, nor is it suppose to elude us till we give up. No, God told Paul so he could write it down as the inspired Word!


Ephesians 3:4 says "Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ"
The mystery, however, does elude some because they say it is illogical. They say it is too easy or even egotistical of us to say we could have the answer. They are rejecting the simple most exciting answer of all time! How can it be possible that everyone can receive Salvation?  Even those who are the scourge of the earth, were given the opportunity to be saved.
Ephesians 3:6 "That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ BY THE GOSPEL."
 Anyone who accepts the gift of Jesus' death on the cross and sincerely asks forgiveness from their sins, receives eternal life. Not only eternal life in heaven with the Lord, but a whole new family! The mystery is that we all are accepted in Christ! We are all brothers and sisters in Him!


Here in Spain, there are so many nationalities. In our church alone I think, we have at least 8 countries represented in our small congregation. It always amazes me how we can feel like family and be from totally different worlds.


Thank you, Lord for giving us the answer to this mystery! Thank you that we have a wonderful family in You. Even though I am far from home, I have sisters and brothers right here with me and all over the world!

Dani Joy


En Español ~
¡O cuanto me encanta los buenos misterios! Me encanta resolver puzzles. Me encantan los acertijos, pero he de admitir que a veces me frustro cuando no doy con la respuesta. Empiezo dedicándole un poco de tiempo y luego evalúo si merece la pena el tiempo que le estoy dedicando.

Cómo me alegro y qué agradecida estoy, de que el Misterio de Cristo no sea un puzzle que tengamos que resolver. No es un acertijo sin respuesta, ni tampoco nos hace a un lado hasta que nos rindamos. No, Dios se lo transmitió a Pablo para que lo escribiera como Palabra inspirada!

Efesios 3:4 “leyendo lo cual podéis entender cuál sea mi conocimiento en el misterio de Cristo”

El misterio, sin embargo, sí que deja de lado a algunos por considerarlo ilógico. Dicen que es demasiado fácil o incluso que es egotista por nuestra parte el creer tener la respuesta. Pero lo que están haciendo es rechazar la respuesta más sencilla y emocionante de todos los tiempos! ¿Cómo puede ser que cualquiera puede recibir la Salvación? Incluso los más miserables de la tierra tienen la oportunidad de salvarse.

Efesios 3:6 “que los gentiles son coherederos y miembros del mismo cuerpo, y copartícipes de la promesa en Cristo Jesús POR MEDIO DEL EVANGELIO”

Cualquiera que acepta el regalo de la muerte de Jesús en la cruz y sinceramente pide perdón por sus pecados, recibe la vida eterna. No solamente la vida eterna en el cielo con el Señor, sino que recibe también una nueva familia! El misterio es que todos nosotros somos aceptos en Cristo! Somos todos hermanos y hermanas en EL!

Aquí en España, hay muchas nacionalidades. Solamente en nuestra iglesia, creo que hay por lo menos una representación de 8 países, y eso que es una pequeña congregación. Siempre me sorprende como nos podemos sentir en familia siendo de tan diferentes partes del mundo.

Gracias Señor por habernos dado la respuesta a este misterio! Gracias por darnos esta maravillosa familia en TI. Aunque esté lejos de casa, tengo hermanos y hermanas justo aquí con migo y alrededor de todo el mundo!

Dani Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.