Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Morning Girls in Gijón, Spain

We are a small group of Ladies reading Ephesians together, writing journals, sending emails and praying. It has been almost two weeks now since we began. I can honestly say, I have been so uplifted and rewarded. My dear Spanish friend is translating and writing devotionals that knock my socks off everyday. I am humbled and honored to grow with her.



It amazes me more and more the benefits of Salvation through Christ. It is so vast and infinite that each verse in chapter 2 of Ephisians expains a new facit.


Ephesians 2:14-18 speak of unity with the believers in a way that has been becoming so real to me while on the mission field like never before. It is sad, but there seem to be more divisions caused by petty things than I care to name.


Instead we should be focusing on the One who broke down the walls, defeated the enemy, and laid aside the law, so that we could be one in peace and love. We can all come together through Jesus to the Throne of Grace!


Especially In our local churches we Should be practicing this, Living out what Christ did in us. Not splitting hairs and hurting one another with our sharp tongues.


With my sharp tongue, I do nothing more than divide and harm. Oh may we remember the price Jesus paid so that we could have peace and love among our sisters. (brethren too, this includes my husband, as I am convicted right now to make something right with him)


Thank you Lord, for your shed blood, that brings us together in your name in peace and love.


Another Good Morning Girl,

En Español-

" Somos un grupo pequeño de mujeres que estamos leyendo juntas el libro de Efesios, escribiendo nuestros diarios, enviando unas a otras e-Mails y orando. Llevamos unas dos semanas haciéndolo y puedo decir sinceramente que me ha sido de gran apoyo, estímulo y gratificación.

Mi querida amiga española está traduciendo y escribiendo devocionales todos los días y doy gracias de poder crecer con ella.

Cada vez me asombro más y más de los beneficios de la salvación por medio de Cristo. Son tan vastos e infinitos, que cada verso del capítulo dos de Efesios me expande una nueva área.

En Efesios 2:14-18 habla de tal manera sobre la unidad entre los creyentes que , como misionera dedicada, a cobrado una nueva realidad en mí, como nunca antes. Es una pena que cada vez haya tanta división por culpa de cosas tan triviales, más de las que pudiera enumerar.

En vez de enfocarnos en Aquél que derribó el muro, venció al enemigo y apartó la ley, para que todas nosotras fuésemos UNO en paz y amor. A través de Jesús podemos, todas juntas, acercarnos al trono de la gracia!

Deberíamos, especialmente, poner en práctica todo esto en nuestras iglesias locales, vivir lo que Cristo ha hecho en nosotras. No tirarnos de los pelos y haciendo daño con nuestras lenguas afiladas. Con mi lengua afilada, no hago mas que traer división y hacer mucho daño. Oh! Ojalá recordemos de tal manera el precio pagado por Jesús, que traiga paz y amor entre nosotras las hermana ( y también con los hermanos). Esto me incluye con mi marido, ya que en estos momentos me doy cuenta de que he de arreglar algo con él.

Gracias Señor por haber derramado tu sangre para juntarnos, en tu nombre, a todas en paz y amor."

Otro Buenos Días Chicas!
Dani Joy

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm so glad you linked up with us today so I could find you!!! I love hearing that your Good Morning Girls group in Spain is doing so well! That so blesses my heart! :) I just wanted to stop by and thank you for joining us!

    Love God Greatly!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I posted a link to your blog tonight on our Good Morning Girls Facebook page so others can encourage you as well! :)

    Love God Greatly!

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your group is really being blessed! I love your word today. It's sad that we let petty differences get in the way of the gospel. Thanks for that great reminder today! Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.