I have wondered over this for several days.
How is something that is a favorite considered unimportant.
Is it like...
Maybe, It´s those early mornings between sleep and awake when your pillow feels so great!
Oh, I know!
It´s a Starbuck´s Mocha Coffee Frappaccino!
No no, that´s definitely important!
I know, it´s the smell of fresh cut grass that makes me feel like a kid again in the springtime!
or maybe that Diet Free Day I just must have every so often. (by the way I had a Mars Bars all to myself the other night!)
These are my 6 unimportant favorites in life! I guess, maybe I could do without them if I had to.
I was tagged by Theresa and now I must tag 6 others to tell their 6 unimportant favorites.
1. Nina - even though she may not post them, I know she will play along and at least e mail them to me. Love ya!
2. Pilar - cause she does most all the tags, and makes it fun!
3. Nan - becuase she makes the unimportant seem so important and humorous! Like a trip to Sonic!
4. Alicia - because I would like to get to know you better.
5. Mimi - cause she´s livin´in my old stomping grounds and we both have boys!
6. Julia - becuase I haven´t heard from ya in a bit. Sure do miss ya. You´re probably out in your beautiful garden!
All my readers have become so dear. Please remember, I don´t take you for granted and you´ve been such an encouragement to this missionary so far from home.
PS. If you haven´t gotten to see the winner for the Gettin´Fine in ´09 challenge, you need to take a peek. She wrote a whole "book" on her fitness journey!