Friday, May 1, 2009

Change it Up! No Pain - No Gain!



For today´s Fitness Friday let´s


Change it up!


Please head on over to check out what Sarah has to share on this topic.

No Pain - No Gain


Sarah has been hosting this wonderful 12 week accoutability challenge that will be finishing up next week. It has been a great encouragement for me.




Back to changing it up. This is exactly what I had to do this week. I had hit a wall with my weight loss and exercise. I relaxed about it and changed things up. Mixed walking with the biking and upped my reps with the weights. Walking sure has helped me out a lot.


Monday, I had the opportunity to walk for a very long distance with a friend. She needed prayer and company. She does these walks out of neccessity for work and I wish I could help her. The most I could do was pray and walk along side of her. Boy, does she book it! This change in pace for me jump started my weight loss this week. As well as an eye opener spiritually.


Don´t forget to check out Fitness Friday girl at God Speaks Today! She has so many great ideas!





2 comments:

  1. Good for you on changing things up. You're doing a great job!

    As for the challenge, you don't have to post your weight, just back track to when we started the 12 week challenge and let me know how much weight you've lost. If you want you can also share before and after pics, along with measurements. It's all about what you feel comfortable posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm just now making it over here. Good job with changing it up. I'm doing the same. Hit a wall and going in the OTHER direction. It stinks. You are doing the right thing.

    You asked about Stevia...I haven't heard anything bad about it, and I haven't tried it. I need to do some research and try it myself. I don't like to recommend things I haven't tasted. But they sell it at Whole Food Market, and I sort of use them as my "food standard" because they don't sell anything with artificial anything.

    I'll check it out and let you know.

    Blessings!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.