Here´s how it works.
There are some rules with this tag:I need to link to the person that tagged me.I need to share 7 things people may not know about me.I need to tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.I need to let them know they've been tagged.
Here are the 7 things about me you may not know :
1. I use to have only one barbie doll and she was the one in charge of all my miniture Strawberry shortcake doll collection and rode my only "My little Pony".
2. I played American Football with all the boys in the neighborhood till I was 12 and it started to hurt in places I was embarrassed to say.
3. The year I was 7, my mom threw me while I was sitting on her feet in the air. I landed on my tail end and tried to brace myself with my hands. Needless to say, I broke my elbow on our vaccation trip to Canada!
4. That same summer, My Grandma tripped down our stairs and dislocated her elbow. I thought it was my fault. Cried like a baby. My Grandma and I had casts at the same time.
5. I was called to be a missionary after a missionary showed slides of his field in Bolivia at my school. I was 10.
6. I flew out of a car in Paraguay on my short term missions trip. Landed under a parked car and broke my collar bone. Ended up in a private hospital and had morphine for the first time. While I was in the ambulance, I went into shock. The whole lower half of my body shook, while I laughed with my friend! I remember saying.. "Hey look I am shaking like a leaf!" Had no idea I was in shock.
7. I wish I had taken piano and voice lessons in College. I was too scared.
Ok enough confessing...
I would also like to announce another award...
I would like to award four of my missionary friends who have been so dear to me in my blogging beginnings with this award. They have commented on almost all of my posts, flops or no flops and are very uplifting and encouraging in their posts. The Light of Jesus shines through them!
Through you and your blog!!!
Pilar @ Starks in Spain
Nina @ Portugal Bound
Tori @ a home far from Home
Kristy @ Canadian Chronicles
There are many more who I have met and who have become very dear (check out my sidebar), but these four have been there since the beginning!
Thanks girls, for being faithful where you have been planted and for being so encouraging! May we see much fruit for our labor!