Sunday, January 24, 2010

It´s Christmas...


Yippee! It´s Christmas!

I´m not late.

 I am early.

316 days early!

This year was such a wonderful Christmas, that I was so sad to see it come to an end. So, I am going to get ready for next Christmas. Well, ok maybe not, but my mind is still on this past Christmas. 

This past Christmas day, my boys were so excited to give a very special gift to their Mommy. They had been saving their allowance and had been talking about putting their money together.

As they gave it to me, I wondered what three primary age boys could have possibly picked out. Did I mention, they did it together? Three boys deciding on a gift together is a Christmas miracle in
itself!




It was a jewlery box with this golden heart charm inside!


I am one blessed Mama that can´t wait till next Christmas!



1 comment:

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.