1. For those of you who don´t know me too well, or are new to my blog, I have been in Spain as a missionary for almost 10 years.
2. I had my second and third sons in Spanish hospitals when I could hardly speak the language.
3. I gained almost 60 pounds with my first pregnancy while on deputation visiting churches all over the U. S. A. It really took a toll on my body.
4. As a result of three pregnancies, one right after the other and genetics, I had to have a prothesis bone put in each of my ears. I had what is called otosclerosis. WHO KNEW?
5. Did I mention all that extra weight I gained! ( I ask my hubby all the time how I ever let myself get like that.)
about to burst, prego with my first son, Jan. 1999
6. I called my prego "bump" my Wilson and Spalding.
7. I am not proud of this. It was a result of a lot of travel and lots of eating out due to the traveling. However, this last furlough, (a break missionaries take to visit churches) I did not gain any weight at all. I praise the Lord for this.
8. I started a fitness journey this past January. (even though I have always been into fitness, it hasn´t always been into me. )
9. Yes, I know most of these things have been about weight, but that´s not the only thing I am about. First and formost, I love the Lord Jesus and want to serve Him with all my heart. I want to be healthy and be the best I can be for Him and my family.
10. This week I am one pound closer to my goal. I have dropped 30 pounds so far since January 2009.
I got to thinking, "Wow, that´s like three bags of potatoes!"
Where did it go?
I am so jumping happy and feel so healthy!
Praising the Lord for His strength and power.
*** It´s so late. You will have to forgive me for not posting 10 more awesome girls. If you are reading this, and want to join in, please share this cute award with me. Take it as your own. You are awesome in God´s eyes! You are fearfully and wonderfully made! ***