Friday, August 21, 2009

Airstream Dedication

Friday Photo Flashback


I still have a couple of hours to post for our Friday Photo Flashback with Alicia @ More than Words. We all love this meme so much, because it brings back so many memories and allows us to share them with the rest of you all!


This picture is so dear to me. It was 1999. My oldest was just born. For Isaiah´s special appearance my mom,dad and grandparents came to El Paso, Texas to be with us. Here they are right after Isaiah´s baby dedication at the church we had been working at.


A really funny thing about our time there is where we lived. We had bought a 1970 something Airstream trailer and placed it next to one of the church buildings. (look at that interior) So where did my parents and grandparents stay? Another airstream trailer right along side, lent to us by one of the church members. It was like Camp Sun Valley Baptist Church, but oh, the sweet times.
Miss you Mom and Dad so much!



10 comments:

  1. Aww! What a cute picture! You totally have your moms eyes, Dani!!!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, little babies don't care if they're in a mansion or a trailer, do they? My friend's son slept in a drawer at first, lol!

    I can a resemblance between you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious! I love it! Sometimes we have the best memories in those little places. Looks like you guys did too. Hope you have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a sweet photo - and a fun memory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overnighting in side by side Airstream's? Not THAT is a memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how proud they are! Wherever they stayed, I'll bet they were happy to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aawww... you know what? I don´t remember you showing me photos of your parents......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, you have your mom's eyes!!
    I've always wanted an Airstream trailer...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.