Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday What´s up with the Crew? Legos and Last Day!

It´s still Wednesday! I have one minute before Thursday, but for those of you on the other side of the ocean it´s still Wednesday.

So, What´s up with the Crew?



Here they are helping declutterize their lego buckets the other day!
Amazing the things they found!
(this job was of their own incentive, but took almost a whole day outside of school, that is.

Eve of the last full day of our home school year 2008-09!
We are going to finish up all our tests tomorrow. Final exams for the fouth graders and last tests of the year for my second grader.



We are finishing up as much as we can so that we don´t have to do school while our company is here, our very special company. My hubby´s father is coming for the first time since we have lived in Spain! They are at this moment somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea on a cruise. (my dream cruise. ---sigh--maybe someday) We are expecting them in Sunday evening. We should have one great whirlwind week!

Well, I must go make up the last tests for History and Science. Pray for my little crew as they rack their brains tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dani Joy!!

    Your boys look so studious reading and looking at the map!!

    Our school year ends mid June and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you, Dani Joy.
    Thanks for visiting our blog.
    I will pray for your children's testing tomorrow and a wonderful visit with your family.
    God Bless!
    <>< Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, cleaning up Legos would take a whole day at my house, too. Our last day of school is Friday. Then we are going on a field trip Saturday. Should be fun! Hope you guys have a great last day of school and fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures, especially the one of you holding the map. What curriculum do you use? I've just started on my homeschooling journey and for this past year I just used work books that you find at Walmart. But I probably should settle on something more structured,right?

    Have fun with your company! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun...is there ever enough legos?

    I will say a prayer for you and the kiddos for tomorrow!!!

    Thanks for stopping by the 5 Moms today!!! ;)
    Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I will pray for your kids tomorrow. Please pray for my son, too, he is taking his testing tomorrow and Friday.

    It's hard to watch your kids grow out of the stage but it's always interesting to see them into a new one.

    For instance, it's so interesting to have my college aged son come home from college or work and tell me about his day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo for the boys taking the initiative to clean out their Legos, big job!

    Hope you have a wonderful time with the in laws.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl!! I know this is about your kiddos but I just can´t get over how skinny you look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.