Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday "What´s Up with the Crew?"






I was so surprised that Michael was writing so well this morning. He just wrote and wrote. I wanted to really praise him for his creativity so I have posted part of his story here.







If All the Clocks Stopped Working - by Michael (almost 8)


The clocks stopped because the bad Clock Stopper stopped every clock. I woke up with the truck that gets the trash. Then I told myself, "Why didn´t my watch go off?" Then I looked at my clock and it was stopped. Oh no! Were all the clocks stopped or was it only mine? I had to see.


To read the rest head on over to the Contreras Constructing Crew blog.



8 comments:

  1. Oh, that was great!! Don't you love it when they are creative on their own? Tell him, "Great job!!!"

    I hope you're having a wonderful day!!! By the way, what is the time difference from California to Spain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! I remember when my son wanted to write on his own. I was one proud mama! Now I'm curious. I'll have to go check out the rest of his story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a write in the making :)

    I did talk to A the other day. Just to let you know since I told you I could´t reach her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, my Michael is a great writer too. Looks like he has a great start on a literary career. I will head over and read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just great! I loved his story, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear the rest when he gets it written.

    I love the imaginations of children!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! What a terrific job he did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tagged you at my blog...Please come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.