Well, I did not get to blog about Making my Home Sing Monday as planned due to trying to make my home sing with company. We enjoyed every minute!
Friday we went to the Mountains not far from our home.
And of course more food! This was a chilly picnic on top of the mountain look-out. We had "Empanadas" a typical Spanish meat pie.
Living proof that something beautiful can grow on "stoney ground".
And of course more food! This is our church fellowship time after our Sunday evening Singspiration.
I was tagged by Ashely to give seven blessings. Oh, our God is so good to give us SOOO MANY BLESSINGS!!
I am so thankful for:
1. My Salvation! It´s free and it´s forever! John 3:16 and Efesians 2:8-9
2. My family! my Husband and children... That´s 4 right there!
3. My parents and brother! I have the most wonderful Christian parents who support us in the Lord´s work here in Spain and who have always supported me in everything.
4. My Hubby´s family! My hubby´s parents are loving and supportive as well and our boys have wonderful Aunts and Uncles
5. My Country! I am thankful to be an American.
6. My adoptive country! I love Spain!!! I love serving Jesus in this country and the more I live here the more I love it.
7. My dear friends who encourage, support and always leave comments! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.