Friday, August 1, 2008

We will miss you very much, Matthew, Pilar, Kayla, Nicole and Noelia!!

Yes it´s true the Stark family has moved to Granada! But the flip side of this is that another city in Spain will have the Gospel. We will be praying for them as they start a new church in Granada.

I will especially miss Pilar and the girls as the Lord knows I needed some "girl time". I really have grown to love Pilar´s fun spirit and her tender heart for the things of the Lord! Gonna miss you ya, Girl!

Well, I have yet to finish blogging on our "Tour de USA" but that will have to come in time.

2 comments:

  1. We'll miss you too. thanks for the photos, I didn't have a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gijón! I can´t wait to visit Spain again!! I´m so happy to see how God is blessing you guys and the church!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.