Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some Major Heart Warming!

What makes your home run smoothly? What makes you happy when you come home? 

When I came home tonight from a meeting, this is what greeted me and just warmed my heart!



My dear hubby making his new favorite meal - shrimp tempura (with some veggie tempura to make me even more happy)



My middle son, Andrew, working on his last few lessons of math to get ahead. (yes, really, he decided he wanted to have a lighter day tomorrow)

My youngest son, Michael, doing all of his school work for tomorrow, so he can help his "Coach Daddy" paint their football helmets! 

My oldest son, Isaiah, with all his homework done! 

Working-out while watching one of our favorite series with my family. ( me working- out and the rest watching)

Bringing to my mind the verse my dear hubby and pastor preached yesterday,

"Therefore, my beloved brethern, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 
1 Corinthians 15:58 
Be Strong and Consistent,



Check out how you can also be strong in your fitness journey at my other blog www.faithfitnessandfun.blogspot.com
.........and
Check out our BE STRONG Ministry at www.bestrongmissions.blogspot.com

Joining every Monday with,

The Life Of FaithMaking your home sing Mondays


1 comment:

  1. Don'tcha love it with the hubby cooks? I do!

    I think it's cool that you can work out while watching t.v. with your family. I can't do that. Our treadmill is obnoxiously loud, lol!

    Hey, just so you know I am doing well with my diet and my exercising. I am just NOT doing well with posting points, lol! Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.