Friday, April 9, 2010

He´s been ours for a decade!

Here is a quick flashback of the past decade measured by our second son. He is the quieter, pensive, peaceful, playful, sweet, fun loving member of our family. What would we be with out him.

Happy 10th Birthday to our big little man,
Andrew Jay!
 May you continue to grow into a great young man of God. You are already showing so much fruit and growth, living for Jesus daily.
We love you, Andrew!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Andrew´s 10th B-day
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photo book

Love Mommy, Daddy, and your best buds

Linking up with Friday Photo Flashback.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! AWESOME MUSIC!!! AND I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

    HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ANDREW (NANU)! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON! NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE MORE TIME TO HANG OUT WITH YOU! WE LOVE YOU, ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR BEST BUDS AND MOM AND DAD!

    LOVE ALWAYS,

    TITA ANGIE, COUSIN AVA, DARREN AND THE REDHEADS!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You did an awesome job on it. His baby picture is so cute. Happy 10th. birthday to him. Hope you all enjoy the special day!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani..he is such a HANDSOME young man!!!!! All your boys are! I know I tell you that all the time!

    Happy 10th Birthday, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't visited in a while but I've prayed for you and your family whenever you came to my heart.

    Happy Birthday to the handsome, "big little man" Andrew. Praying all God's best for you and your family Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Andrew Jay!

    The smilebox was so sweet Danielle!

    Hope you guys had a good time go-karting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day!

    I dont know what it is...it has to be me! But I cannot see your slide show. And yesterday I could not open your blog (it would just come up repeatedly that your blog was open by invitation only. I am happy that I was able to open your blog today. :o) I even contacted Nina to ask her to ask you.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear encouraging comments that uplift Christ and boost our daily walk with Him! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read everyone of them and try to always respond at your blog, too.